guilde herttiness : the settlers online Index du Forum

guilde herttiness : the settlers online
Forum de la guilde Herttiness sur settlers online / Terres d'Ambre /

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hunting The West My Arm Chair Adventures

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde herttiness : the settlers online Index du Forum -> Les Aventures -> Level +48
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kyleafabry

Masculin
Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 13:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hunting The West My Arm Chair Adventures Répondre en citant

Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures
by Ty E Pelfrey
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures

My wife bought me a journal a few years ago. Its one of those simple black hardback types filled with blank white pages. Her request was simple – write down your hunting adventures. I did as asked. These stories are in no particular order. Some are recent pursuits in Wyoming or Nevada. Others tales are teenage quests in the Cascades of California inspired by the story of Ishi. There’s no embellishment or stretching of the truth, as seasoned hunters will see through false claims and fantastic shots – although I made a few incredible shots! My life is blessed with good luck: lucky shots, lucky tag draws and luck afield. Tales of successful pursuits are between these pages – other treks and successes are lost to time. I avoided recounting hundreds of unsuccessful trips afield as the reader is interested in success. Age is eroding my memory. Years ago I had the forethought to write hunting notes on the back of mounted antler plaques. One day I knew those facts and accounts, although brief, would jog my memory. Ink and pencil notes proved to come in handy! Editor's Note: This title is a published excerpt from Stolen Hunts by Luis Doss PhD.

Details:
price: $4.50
bound: 232 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544995318, 978-1544995311,
weight: 12.8 ounces (
filesize:

Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures Ty E Pelfrey
Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures phone wiki free eReader book Hunting the West - My Arm Chair Adventures book drive

"For...two...days,...Katz...barely...spoke...to...meThat.is.the.place.the.lion.is.making.forRemember.the.story.about.Clifford.Griffin?.That.trail.leads.you.to.the.monument.on.top.of.the.cliff.where.he.diedAt...first...blush...I...thought...this...meant...that...You...are...going...to...have...to...work...for...itWe..looked..up..a..map..of..Yellowstone..National..Park..and..clipped..our..final..map..to..the..Yellowstone..map..and..came..up..with..this..search..area..in..Yellowstone:..Yellowstone..Lake..takes..up..a..large..area..of..this,..so..we..digitized..the..lake..and..hyperlinked..that..to..a..google..search..about..the..lake,..so..users..could..get..context..of..the..areaThe..document,..written..in..Latin..and..Early..English,..points..to..the..existence..of..a..grail..and..foretells..the..return..of..Arthur..Pendragon..if..it..is..ever..brought..to..lightWhere...Zack...eventually...landed...is...clinging...spread-eagle...to...an...east-facing...slab...of...quartzite...in...the...West...Virginia...panhandleThis..is..easy..to..verify..in..Google..Earth..using..the..tree..patternsA..brilliant..send-up..of..self-important..peak-bagging..gasMultiple..meaning..and..usages..of..words..are..needed..to..read..the..poem..this..way&..such..as..halt..means..a..temporary..change..in..direction,..that..meek..is..the..CD..in..the..home..of..the..Brave..below..the..Canadian..BorderI..was..in..a..rush..to..beat..Amy..Sweitzer..to..Colorado..because..this..solve..was..so..good..that..I..thought..she..figured..it..out..too..lolBe.very.quiet.or.you.might.wake.one.upMyself,.MrThe..last..loss..was..at..the..top..of..a..rise..where..a..small..hill,..about..one..acre..in..size,..stood..in..front..of..us..but..some..distance..awaylol..Saved..the..Best..for..Last!..It..has..to..be..said..the..ultimate..armchair..treasure..hunt..out..there..right..now..is..Forrest..Fenns..Poem..and..treasure..huntHe...ended...up...finding...$9.00...worth...of...gold 48a4f088c3

Famous Leaders Among Women Sarah Knowles BoltonMen%27s+Drawing+Book%3A+Blank+Journals+To+Write+In%2C+Doodle+In%2C+Draw+In+Or+Sketch+In%2C+8%26quot%3B+x+10%26quot%3B%2C+150+Unlined+Blank+Pages+%28Blank+Notebook+%26amp%3B+Diary%29The Annual Monitor for 1904: Or Obituary of the Members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the Year 1903 (Classic Reprint)The Life Of The Blessed Paul Of The Cross - Volume II: Founder Of The Congregation Of The Barefooted Clerks Of The Most Holy Cross And Passion Of Jesus ChristArmy Life in a Black RegimentBest Maths Teacher: Black Cover Thank You Appreciation Gift | Journal, Exercise Book, Jotter, Notebook, Planner, Composition Book, Memory Book to ... 6”x9” Paperback (Teachers Gifts) (Voluzwäg: Worauf es (in der Schule) wirklich ankommt (German Edition)The+January+Man%3A+A+Year+of+Walking+BritainHumor Aus Sachsen (German Edition)Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society, Vol. 4 (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 13:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde herttiness : the settlers online Index du Forum -> Les Aventures -> Level +48 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation